Grab My Blinkie

Grab My Blinkie

Clock

Atlanta

Search

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 18, 2018

****CT WHISPER IN THE WIND MISS DISGUSTED****

****CT WHISPER IN THE WIND MISS DISGUSTED****

Miss Disgusted is an emo punk, attitude kit.
We all get disgusted from time to time, and everything just seems to...well suck!
This kit is a tribute to that, but in a cute way lol. It has all sorts of goodies 
like: car, tube, rabbit, shoes, cupcake, signs, gumball machine, gas pump, barrel, 
purse, makeup, drink, flowers, bones, word art, and so much more. It has shades of 
yellow, army green, white, black, and atealish blue. It Contains 96 Emo ElementsAnd 12 Pretty Papers.  Get It At This Fine Location:
HANIA DESIGNS:



0 comments:

Licensed Reseller

Licensed Reseller

Shops I Design For

S&Co
Scraps N Company
Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

Shops I Design For

Shops I Design For

MY CT Manager

My CT Team

MY CT Team

My CT Team

MY CT Team

MY CT Team

Chat With Me

Tezza Dezignz CU/CU4CU License

Tezza Dezignz CU/CU4CU License

Scrap and Tubes CU License

Scrap and Tubes CU License

Dezines By Melz CU License

Dezines By Melz CU License

Lacrolita CU License

Lacrolita CU License

Niqui Designs CU License

Niqui Designs CU License

Labels